• First Basenji's

Loved the photos!!! So cute!!! Those eyes of the Bsenji … aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ...

• Bushira is adorable!

You already know I think your pack is amazing, :), but Bushira is adorable!

• @AndrewnShango:

Bushira is adorable!

You already know I think your pack is amazing, :), but Bushira is adorable!

😃 now i'm jelaous! haha Shira is a great looking B, my friend wants to show her more often this year, last year at the Basenji specialty show of our club, she won her class and got (i believe) second best female (i have some pics, shall place them when i'm on the normal computer)
    She maybewants to breed one time with her and our Chafuko 🙂 but at first we will see some health-test and fanconi test.

• Thank you for the wonderful photos!! I love the 'table surfing' picture with all those wrinkles settled just above his tail curl.

Do you have "surfing lines" on your table? I do!! (I think when I'm asleep Katie and Ty must stand on hind legs and dance side ways down the table, then back again, over, and over, and over!! :o)

• [QUOTE=Buana;60299
    She maybewants to breed one time with her and our Chafuko 🙂 but at first we will see some health-test and fanconi test.

Oh, wow! What a BEAUTIFUL pair they make! Keep me posted! I'd be interested in those puppies! 🙂

• This is Shira at show last year..
    🙂

I'll post here everything about the ideas and whats coming up, but first.. Health… thats the most important thing for me... 😉 We're going to test chafuko about a short time for hd, eyes etc. he's already fanconi free.

But shira is not tested for anything yet, so I want the results first before we donate Chafuko's dna 😃

• Thanks for sharing the pictures - they are all beautiful dogs!

• @Buana:

This is Shira at show last year..
    🙂

I'll post here everything about the ideas and whats coming up, but first.. Health… thats the most important thing for me... 😉 We're going to test chafuko about a short time for hd, eyes etc. he's already fanconi free.

But shira is not tested for anything yet, so I want the results first before we donate Chafuko's dna 😃

Wise move…awh, I am Chafuko and Shira's number 1 fan! They are absolutely ADORABLE

• I am usually partial to red/whites… but Shira has me tempted toward the brindle side... She is beautiful!!!

• You have really beautiful dogs. So lovely!!

Suggested Topics