Skip to content

JACK HOME & Playin with his Aiden!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Maya & Pugs (Pictures & Video)

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    MayaM
    @renaultf1: And basenjis aren't?:D:D:D Wait 'til you get a second basenji and Maya has a partner in crime… :D:D:D I cant wait to have another basenji :D I guess it wont be til Maya (hopefully!) has babies so it'll be a bit of a wait yet, but i can just imagine two little horrors ruling the house :rolleyes:
  • Dads home

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    13k Views
    jys1011J
    That's a very sweet welcome!! So happy one of our own is home safe & sound :) I ditto the sentiments of the others with much much gratitude for both of your sacrifices. Here's hoping he can stay home for good :D
  • Jack and the Ocean!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    Aww, he's getting so big! Looks like his mama, at least in these photos!
  • New pictures of Mia&Rocky! & a new family member!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    ELERICKSON40E
    @hdolbow: LOL ! of courseeee!!!! when doesn't rocky make those devil noises!? i really think he is a little demon. lol One of these days I am going to have to tape the sounds she makes. It cracks me up! A little scary for other people, my mother-in-law was scared of her the first time she did it. Anymore I just tell her no and knock it off and she normally does!
  • FINALLY! Jack and Aiden Pics!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    massagemom3M
    Sooo Cute! AND Sooo Sweet!
  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BDawgB
    How did I miss this before? lol… So funny! It's okay if they are sweet little home bodies... it takes all kinds... ;)