Skip to content

Pictures of your dogs Catching Some Rays

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Dog from Ghana

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    S
    I was living in Ghana for a few years and the year before I left had gotten my dog as a puppy from a neighbor. We became so attached, of course, that I couldn't leave him behind. It actually was very easy to bring a dog into the country–only a proof of rabies vaccination was required (surprising since the US has the strictest immigration laws for people!). He has adjusted very well, loves taking walks with a leash (in ghana he would run wild, and follow me around on my bicycle.) He refuses to walk in wet grass, though, which is something I think he shares with basenjis? I didn't post any pictures of how his forehead wrinkles--that's when he looks most like a basenji!
  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    ?
    Love these little doggies.
  • Royal dog

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    Fula Nzara of the Congo was sired by Fulaflyaway of the Congo and my dogs are related through him. Queen Juliana was a patron of our club - the Basenji Owners and Breeders Association. It was wonderful to see the pictures, thank you for posting them.
  • A few Watson pictures…

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Lovely pictures - he's a handsome boy. Debra - what a coincidence - I too had my first tick this year (or at least Bereke had the tick, not me) and that after more years than I care to remember. My husband remembered seeing instructions on how to remove it luckily!
  • Family Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    imbjI
    Nice pics of your family! And that 4th pic with the rolled up tongue is so funny! :D
  • New Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    BarklessdogB
    @hdolbow: haha i love those pics.. im sure you got them to turn out better than i could of!! my B's wont sit still!! lol Great pics My failed attempt- [image: cu_ch.jpg]