• So I find myself working in Honolulu. Been here a week and a half and still have a week and a half to go. I'm missing my furkids something terrible. I find myself hoping I'll see someone walking a Basenji so I can get my fix but nope! Wish there was such a thing as a Basenji rental service! I have been sleeping better though because I have the WHOLE bed 😃

• It's tough being away from them…but so nice to have the whole bed!

• Hawaii? I'll trade! LOL! Seriously, it must be hard to be away and missing your baby!

• Since getting (2yrs. old) Sahara no matter where we go we miss her terribly. She is such a snuggle bunny and loves to be with us wherever we go that to not have her shadow behind us is just unreal. Two weeks ago we went to Florida to visit family and we didn't worry about her b/c she was in a great Canine Country Club. We still missed her and was so glad to get back home to her, she is our baby. It is probably not good that we love her so much, but we just can't help it, haha!!!!

• It's funny. I think I miss my Bs more than I miss my husband…(hope he doesn't read this) I always bring the dogs pineapple cookies and sometimes a new Hawaiian print bandana. Last time I bought dog leis for all of them. Wonder if they make Hawaiian shirts for dogs.......:o)

• @Kebasmom:

It's funny. I think I miss my Bs more than I miss my husband…(hope he doesn't read this) I always bring the dogs pineapple cookies and sometimes a new Hawaiian print bandana. Last time I bought dog leis for all of them. Wonder if they make Hawaiian shirts for dogs.......:o)

LOL, I have seen them on some websites, I'm sure you can find them there, and of course if you do you need to share photos

I was in Hawaii a couple years ago and got Reggie a bandana that said "My mom went to Hawaii and all I got was this lousy bandana" LMAO (I did get him other things but I couldn't resist the funny bandana

• so I found Hawaiin shirts for the dogs. Now I just need to find a rubber camera…....

Suggested Topics