Skip to content

Kobey trying coursing…

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • A coursing vacation

    Basenji Training
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    JannekeJ
    Wonderful results! Congratulations!
  • Coursing brag

    Basenji Training
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    lisastewartL
    Great photos, big congrats to you and Callie.
  • Lure Coursing in Michigan

    Basenji Training
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    10k Views
    NemoN
    @ComicDom1: Kelli, Miranda and I are interested in Lure Coursing also. We are located in IL so we will be looking here and in the surrounding states for events. ComicDom1 Jason If you are not far from the WI border, the BCOSW club is having a coursing fundraising event at Lurecoursing Fanatics on May 9th in Somers, WI. It's fenced in and it's just for fun and open to any breed. $5 for one run, $8 for two. I'm bringing Zoni so she can do a puppy run or two. The info for the ASFA field trial in Belvidere, IL is also on the BCOSW website. http://www.bcosw.org/ (go to the events page)
  • Coursing Brag

    Basenji Training
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    E
    Wow, she's very intense.
  • All in the Family Coursing

    Basenji Training
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    :D Love The Pics
  • Coursing Willy

    Basenji Training
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    15k Views
    DukeD
    How fun! WTG Willy! I wish I had time to get Duke into this or agility of sorts. I don't have any time, but I know he'd make me proud like your Willy.