Skip to content

Hello Everybody, from Michigan

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello, from Michigan!

    Member Introductions
    21
    7 Votes
    21 Posts
    7k Views
    ZandeZ
    @edo_a my email address is in the websites in my signature block. Please send me a .jpg and I will add it. I hope some of the siblings will be registered and that I can add them. But it is important they be tested for PRA too. So if you can make contact with any of them, it would be helpful to suggest it to them
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    2baroos2
    kipawa-I sent you a message
  • Hello everybody!

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    V
    My first basenji would come for nothing. One time when I was about 15, I had one of my buddies beat me up so I could catch my dog. It didn't take long for "Mowgli" to get into the fight, and I grabbed him then.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome and kudos to you for helping with rescues! It sounds like Kowboy was a great introuction to the breed. I'm sorry for your loss of him and Indy. this is a great place to share and keep memories alive. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a speedy relocation back to your family in CA!
  • Hello from Michigan with 2 Bs

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome! I'm sure you wil enjoy all this forum has to offer…I know I do!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    birdbarsB
    Good seeing you and mom last month.