Skip to content

Finally Home!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Isis - recently re-homed Basenji in Seattle

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Finally!!!

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    11k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    @KMac: I contacted Arlene (above). She was wonderful!! And I look forward to getting in contact with her when the time is right! She was VERY knowledgeable about her dogs and gave me sooo much amazing advice and is willing to help out with making sure basenji's are right for us. So I agree - Ontario has wonderful breeders! Thank you! It was also very nice talking to you also.
  • Hi from mountain home idaho

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    15k Views
    S
    I hope all the puppies from these litters are tested for fanconi. It would give the owners so much inforamtion they don't have now.
  • Finally my B is home

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Congrats! great that we have him with the forum family!
  • They are home!

    Member Introductions
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    10k Views
    dmcartyD
    As others have said - thank you for recognizing the qualities of the 'mature' dog. Best of luck to you and your new companions.
  • Congo is Home!

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Congo is a great name. I wanted to call our dog Mutumbo, but the wife did not like that.