Skip to content

More birthday dogs

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Birthdays!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    2 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    ZandeZ
    @zande said in Birthdays!: Cotterpin Sweet Child O Mine! There is indeed a picture of Pippi - I did mean 'everyone else' to send pics ! Parents would be most welcome too !
  • Birthdays and more

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    eeeefarmE
    Putting agility titles on Basenjis is a lot of work, but I'm sure glad someone is doing it! I'm too lazy, but I love seeing what these dogs can accomplish. Congratulations!
  • My Dog Artimis

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum, you have two nice Dogs. It's possible Art has some Basenji in him looking at the head shot.
  • Family dog

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    Daividh DugaldD
    All dogs that are treated well will be good protectors.You want big dogs means like Labs, German Shepherds, Doberman Pinschers, etc. or any mixed breed dogs will do as well.
  • Newwww dog!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    55
    0 Votes
    55 Posts
    32k Views
    hdolbowH
    I've heard from dans ex once. she sent me a message on myspace.. but we have seen her a few times (dan and her were both in a wedding party last weekend) so we saw each other more than once last weekend and she didnt even say anything… in the message she said maggie was like her child.. and i wanted to tell her i feel sorry for her future children then..
  • My Dogs

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Awwwwwww, are they sweet… looking that is. Mine looks sweet, but can be a little devil. Thanks for sharing pics.