Skip to content

Dogs at Play!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • MidJourney play

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    30k Views
    elbrantE
    I'm impressed! Nice skillset!
  • Is my dog a basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    2 Votes
    17 Posts
    6k Views
    N
    Happy New Year to you and your beauty!!!!
  • Is my dog a Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    YodelMaY
    What a pretty girl! Her head/ears/face & wrinkles are Basenji-looking while her coloring & build suggest some Malanois blood–that would account for her size & aloofness, too. Our local SPCA does genetic testing as a fund-raising thing, if you're really curious you could try something like that...
  • Goof Dog

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    AJs HumanA
    I can hear hubby from here…"Night, honey kiss...didn't you remember to shave today?" :D
  • Play time

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    @Basenjimamma: Great pictures. I love the one of him in the cat bed, so comfy. Their bed is awesome, where did you get it? I like the fact that it is black, every dog bed here is either tan-ish or plaid or plain ugly… I got it at a German petstore (named Tiergarten), that petstore has a very big choice for dog-beds.. (every colour, figure etc you want, they have ) We first wanted a leather bed, but that was way too expensive.. more than 370 us dollars :eek: Besides, I don't think the B's want to sleep on a leather bed.. that's a bit cold… haha
  • My Dogs

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Awwwwwww, are they sweet… looking that is. Mine looks sweet, but can be a little devil. Thanks for sharing pics.