Basenji Tri for Adoption - Medfly Final Encore

• Lost our two baby’s one 2 moths ago 16 1/2 (salsa) and Nicky 1 ago 17 1/2 . We’re interested in your Adoption

• @mark007 said in Basenji Tri for Adoption - Medfly Final Encore:

We’re interested

Please reach out via the email address that Karen left at the bottom of her post. (thanks)

• @Medfly Please let us know when this young man finds his new family. 🙂

• Update: We're tapping the pause button on Jax' adoption until things settle down. The COVID-19 surge here in Southern California has gotten way too scary and close. Several neighbors have become infected as have scores of friends/family of friends. It would be irresponsible for us to entertain guests while cases are soaring. We will continue to work with Jax' confidence and manners during this pause. Once this current surge eases, we will update and invite new inquiries. Till then we are going to become hermits.

• @medfly said in Basenji Tri for Adoption - Medfly Final Encore:

We're tapping the pause button

Thank you for letting us know. Be safe. Stay healthy!

• He is absolutely beautiful and I wish he was in Ireland 😭 Good luck to you and Jax 🍀🍀. I will be hoping he finds his forever home soon. ❤

• @medfly
    Be well and stay safe Karen. ❤ Jax is in the best possible home in the meantime.
    Saab-girl

• He is beautiful!

• Hi, we would love to have Jax be part of our family. We have been looking to adopt a Basenji, and I found the MedFly website for Rescue Basenjis, later to find out from this forum that the rescue is now retiring. Now, I see there is this last hoorah for Jax, and we want nothing more than to give him a loving home that he deserves. I will be honest, I have owned dogs in the past, who lived out long lives. But if we get the chance to adopt Jax, he would be out first Basenji. I did read that you were looking for an experienced Basenji owner to take him (which I am not) but I have done my research on the breed and feel my family and I can provide the same amount of love, patience, and warm open home to Jax as any other experienced Basenji owner. I have 2 kids at home , about to be 4 and 7 years old. They are both gentle with animals, we have 1 parakeet and I teach the kids manners with all animals before they are allowed to touch them. They are young but old enough to understand that they will get hurt if they don’t treat animals properly. Our parakeet scares easily, but he is not scared of my kids. Please let us know if we can help Jax be at home with us. We have a home, good yard, and a community park walking distance. We live in the Murrieta/Temecula area, and we agree to driving up to see Jax and meet him before he decides to be pet of our family.

• @rxtcalma - You need to contact Karen directly, email in the original post. She did post that they were taking a break due to the Pandemic, so you would need to find out what their status is.

Suggested Topics