Skip to content

Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello from Australia

    Member Introductions
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    20k Views
    P
    Saba, The temperature up here was quite hot to state the obvious. LOL I have to agree with you that it is only at shows that we see a large group of basenjis. Seeing the basenjis is the only reason I go to the Royal Easter Show. Millissa loved seeing him after two years. Pepper has taken over and is showing Mister Two Dicks who is boss. It is funny to watch.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    YodelDogsY
    I agree with the others that this is not a common practice among BCOA breeders. I am sorry that this happened to you and yes, you should get your deposit back.
  • Hello from Australia!

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Welcome at this forum! Cant wait for pics from ralph!!!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your pups!
  • Hello from Australia

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    @Cruiser: I would love a pup from "Tamsala" Basenji's Yes, that would be Jan Roberts… I have a litter that was by one of her dogs, Dual Champion Tamsala Rocket Socks that she sold to the Jones Girls in So. California and so does lvoss... Jan has some nice Basenjis....
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    basenjibratzB
    I sent you a private message with my info (phone number). We can arrange a visit. Also, when the weather cools down I'll let you know and you can come to a basenji pawtee! Laura