• Hello,

I don't actually own a Basenji but am looking to get one at the end of the year but have joined this forum to do as much learning and hearing about personal experiences as I can.
    I currently own a small cross breed dog Charlie who is just over a year old and Freja a German Shepherd dog who is 8 months old.

Looking forward to chatting with you all,

Erin

• Welcome… you will find lots of information here... Have you talked to any breeders yet?

• Not yet. I'm moving house and town in the next few months and once all that is sorted I will make contact.

I already have chosen the one I would love to get a pup of though 🙂

• @Cruiser:

Not yet. I'm moving house and town in the next few months and once all that is sorted I will make contact.

I already have chosen the one I would love to get a pup of though 🙂

That is great, who are you think about getting a pup from?… you would be surprised how "close" knit the Basenji community of breeders is... regardless of were in the world they live... we all know or know of each other...

• I would love a pup from "Tamsala" Basenji's

• @Cruiser:

I would love a pup from "Tamsala" Basenji's

Yes, that would be Jan Roberts… I have a litter that was by one of her dogs, Dual Champion Tamsala Rocket Socks that she sold to the Jones Girls in So. California and so does lvoss... Jan has some nice Basenjis....

Suggested Topics