Skip to content

Basenji + ? other dog breeds ?

Moved Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Other breeds similar to Basenjis?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    12k Views
    elbrantE
    I can't listen to that, it would wake my girl up and well... I'm not into a "sing along" just now. ;) I will say that many canines howl and yodel and bay (at the moon, whenever a fire truck passes, etc.). I'm not certain that any one breed is distinctive enough to have a sound all their own, but many a proud owner would probably assert so.
  • Does my dog look basenji?

    Basenji Talk
    17
    1 Votes
    17 Posts
    6k Views
    MrsCastroM
    @scewbydoo One of our vet techs volunteers with the shelter where she was born. Her mom was labeled as Jack Russell. Her goofy nature makes me think Boxer mix, but who knows. The shelters down in S. TX aren't the most accurate at breed identification. I once had a shelter in San Antonio send me a picture of a brindle Basenji they wanted me to pull...it was a calico cat. Regardless of breed, Roxy is home.
  • -1 Votes
    9 Posts
    11k Views
    K
    Gorgeous boy!! Definite Basenji ears :)
  • Basenjis The Barkless Dogs

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Breed all about it: Basenji

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    NatalplumN
    And actually that video link I posted is just a 2 minute snippet. They one that aired was the whole show so maybe a half hour.
  • Breed all about it basenji

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied