Skip to content

Meet pharo

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Meet Melo

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    G
    I'm one of Basenji Rescue And Transport's Basenji mix coordinators. I could help you find a home for Melo, contact me at: giza.1@mcsnet.ca -Joanne
  • Meet Cali!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    3 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    serenjaneS
    Congratulations on your new fur baby.
  • Meet Malu

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    MacPackM
    He is darling, congratulations!
  • Meet Kwame

    Show Off Your Dog
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    26k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    :D@pari1art: I loved the picture of the three headed basenji. Very cute. :D:D:D just imagine if it started snarking at you :eek:
  • Scotland Meet Up

    Show Off Your Dog
    43
    0 Votes
    43 Posts
    25k Views
    P
    Smashing pictures - they do convey what great fun everyone (human and animal) was having!!
  • Meet My Tobias

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    MantisM
    can you link your pictures to this thread as well?