Skip to content

The basenji has arrived: Ocelot.

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Lincoln the Basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    If he had a freckles on his underside (and no, um, male parts) he would look just like my female Gossip. She sits with her head curled like that and sleeps just like that !
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    MothM
    Congratulations :) What lovely dogs!
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    I agree with the others that although he seems to have Basenji in him - his head is def. not Basenji. As for the leg I'd have it amputated if it troubles him - He'll cope with 3 legs I'm sure, but certainly consult a specialist first. Please keep us updated.
  • Basenji walk

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    MacPackM
    Job got some wonderful photos of your outing. Looks like all the dogs had a great time and got along, obviously all well socialized, as well as gorgeous.
  • Basenji or not??

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    Thank you very much for the info. I will have to try the time out. He was crate trained as far as being house broken, but now when I put brownie in the crate all he does is whine.. I do have 2 older dogs. one that plays with him and the other, well he just growls at brownie. The mother that was there when I got Brownie was a white shepard, maybe that is where the broad nose comes in.