Skip to content

One Year old Male Basenji for a really good and loving Home

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Looking to Re-home my Basenji Male 2yo

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    M
    LACONIA New Hampshire, on Lake Winnipesaukee.
  • Wanted: Male Basenji :)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    tanzaT
    I think that many adopters would pay for the cost. And add to that if it is a situation that a person has contacted BRAT to give up the dog and he/she is not tested then they should be required to put up that fee. I think that BRAT does an excellent job in most respects, however this is one point that I really disagree with not testing. I am not sure that they would agree to test even if people covered the cost
  • 0 Votes
    14 Posts
    14k Views
    L
    Hi, I talked to my daughter last night and she really does not want me to find him another home, even though he's making her sick, (she's allergic to him). She threatened to leave home if I did. She's 18 so she could. I guess we will try and keep him. The good news is I did find a place that will pick up and drop off dogs, take them for long walks in the woods, and let them play with other dogs for the day. All for just $17.00 a day. So at least he's not in a crate for 9 hours any more and he seems to really enjoy it. He runs to the person right away and is excited to go and comes back very happy and tired.
  • Basenji Pup Wanted For Loving Home In AZ

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    etzbsederE
    I know Sherry has 3 boys without homes yet, I think the other two girls are spoken for though.
  • NEEDED - Male Basenji Puppy

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    11k Views
    S
    Sweet, thanks! Tomorrow is my day off and I'll be checking out a bunch of sites 8)
  • Basenji needs home

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    WBLW
    Wonderful news, I am glad you were able to get a hold of the breeder