• Blu is a 2 year old male. He has not yet been neutered but is scheduled for the procedure in 3 weeks. He has a very strong personality, needs a lot of attention and companionship of other dogs, which unfortunately I am not able to give him.

He has very typical Basenji traits. He is extremely affectionate, can pick up new tricks very easily, loves to play with other dogs and humans and will steal your heart. On the down side, he nips when he is excited or when he is asleep and someone wakes him up, so is not really good to be in a household with small children. He may be aggressive to other male dogs, but is not always so. In fact I take him to doggy day care, where he meets and plays with several dogs of all sizes.

He is fully up to date with vaccines and has no health problems.

Located in Malta, Europe.

Reason for rehoming: My working conditions have changed and I am out of the house very often. Blu gets very anxious when left alone, bored and hence destructive. Getting him another dog is not an option for me. He will settle in nicely in a household with other Basenjis.

• There was a person in Qatar that was looking for a B. Look through the forum to find them.

• There are no direct flights to Qatar - its not ideal.

• Have you contacted the breeder?

• I have a 2 yr old basenji female that’s looking for a buddy. I just don’t know how to handle international issues. Do you have pictures? I’m home all day and just recently retired. !![0_1542161237444_B88C9453-B976-4F67-8351-FE1C0A09ADC0.jpeg](Uploading 11%)

• Where are you located?

• @micheleland where are you located?

• LACONIA New Hampshire, on Lake Winnipesaukee.

Suggested Topics