Skip to content

Found Basenji Mix in need of loving home

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
  • Hi – I recently found a Basenji mix in Baltimore and am desperately trying to find her a good home. I have contacted BRAT and listed her info. on a few other sites...she's a brindle, very cute, appears great with kids, and does bark (mostly being protective), most of her other qualities seem to right on with Basenji characteristics...if you are ineterested or could possibly provide her foster home, please contact me (I can also send pics) -- thanks in advance for any advice...

  • We have loacted a home for this little one – thanks for this website!

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji needed

    Moved Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    elbrantE
    @jodymp another post you sent stated you were in Yorkshire... so, are you looking for a pup in Europe? Do you have a specific region, or a distance range where you are focusing your search?
  • 0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    A
    @giza1 thank you, will check them out.
  • 0 Votes
    18 Posts
    16k Views
    H
    @Meiberry: Gunner is tri color and loves his toys and enjoys playing with kids. We have his AKC records, he is neutered and shot records are all up to date. Has the dog been placed?
  • Basenji Mix wanted :-)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I hate people.
  • Basenji needs home

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    WBLW
    Wonderful news, I am glad you were able to get a hold of the breeder
  • 0 Votes
    10 Posts
    9k Views
    QuercusQ
    @jmcduff: We were able to pickup Tyson from Kelli and brought him home on Monday. His new buddies Chevy (Tri-female) and Chase (RW-male) are beginning to accept Tyson into our home. Chase has no problem but Chevy is very protective of us and very bitchy toward Tyson. After two days she is getting better. Chase he doesn't care he just goes with the flow. The first night was interesting but we made it through. Our B's sleep in our bed and Chevy wasn't too happy about having to share with Tyson. She doesn't bother him when they are outside together it is mostly inside our house which she is very protective. I have attached a picture of all them together. Ha! Her body language says it all!!! Good luck, and I hope things get better and better! Beautiful dog family there!