Skip to content

Sounds of Hubble, Part 1

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Is Banjo part Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    12k Views
    J
    @libstrong Yeah, our standard answer has been... get a DNA test to get a bit more certainty. But, who cares really. He is what he is. I love his doughnut bagel tail. He sounds like a fantastic doggie! Smart, affectionate, sticks with you on walks... sounds like an awesome little dude to me. Welcome to forum too!
  • My Maybe Baby (Part Basenji - Part???)

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    N
    He may not be a Basenji, but he certainly has the crazy poses down pat! Congratulations on this beautiful little boy!!!!
  • New Video of the Pups 1/1/2013

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    O
    Such pretty pups! Nothing like a tri-baby (times 6!). I'm sure their eager parents-in-waiting appreciate watching their pup grow… and of course, we're all enjoying it vicariously. :)
  • Introducing "Hubble"

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    HollyH
    Oh! He's just beautiful!! I had a huge GSD 30 some odd years ago named Hubble and he was a great dog. Good name.
  • Kipawa and his FoPaw's play date - part 1

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    Would it not be better to have just started a new thread, Linda?
  • Het Leesten - Part 2

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    @MacPack: Great series of photos, I feel like I was there with you! I know what you mean MacPack, thanks for sharing them Janneke