Skip to content

Sunbathing Part II

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Do you think he is part basenji or Jack russell?

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @mamicam said in Do you think he is part basenji or Jack russell?: He's darling. Brat had a half chihuahua/half baseji on the mixed page years ago. So who knows. Whatever, that' is one cute fellow! A basenji/jack russel would not be affected by Fanconi as it is necessary for both parents to have the gene. Unless the parents are also mixes with fanconi genes. However I agree the DNA can give a lot of value for health as well as cues about what breeds are in the mix.
  • Is he part Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    1 Votes
    13 Posts
    13k Views
    L
    @layla He sure is cute no matter what—but this Basenji website is really good and I have gotten really good advice and really good input from all the people and their dogs...
  • Slow-mo and sunbathing

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    K
    I'm afraid not, sometimes the video does not load well in Picasa - maybe try another browser…
  • Sounds of Hubble, Part 1

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    Buddys PalB
    That little guy is soooo adorable! I just love it when Bs 'wag' their tails…... love the markings on him-too funny the you-tube next to all that space stuff! Good luck with Hubble!
  • Het Leesten - Part 2

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    @MacPack: Great series of photos, I feel like I was there with you! I know what you mean MacPack, thanks for sharing them Janneke
  • Sunbathing

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    B
    Ha Ha!! It's left over winter fur that refuses to fall out!!!!-Tim