Skip to content

New Pictures of Franie and C-Me Coursing

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • Coursing brag

    Basenji Training
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    lisastewartL
    Great photos, big congrats to you and Callie.
  • New to Basenjis

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Welcome to all of you. So exciting with a new pup.. Look through the puppy threads and also the training threads..lots of info to read.. Where in TX are you, I am in Houston, if you are close, it would be fun to meet up..
  • Coursing Brag

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    YodelDogsY
    I somehow missed this post until now but congrats to all the Kinetic crew!
  • All in the Family Coursing

    Basenji Training
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    :D Love The Pics
  • New Puppy

    Basenji Training
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    jys1011J
    Awww shucks….Thank you :o it means a lot coming from you :) :) I absolutely value your opinion and your experience is invaluable for us newbies!
  • New DC

    Basenji Training
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    Yay! Congrats Cole! :D