Skip to content

Basenji mate

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Our first Basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    6 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    We bought a dremel to do his nails and he absoutely hates it. I let him look, snif and move it while it was not off and he just backs up. I turned it on and he ran away. So we will us the dog clippers for his nails, those seem to be working.
  • Basenji and...???

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    She is really cute though I don't see Basenji. Like Shirley said, only a DNA can tell you much for certain.
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    I agree with the others that although he seems to have Basenji in him - his head is def. not Basenji. As for the leg I'd have it amputated if it troubles him - He'll cope with 3 legs I'm sure, but certainly consult a specialist first. Please keep us updated.
  • Basenji Mischief

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    ManahM
    Great video! We love to tease Manah when she's trying to jump on the bed at nite. We push her off and she leaps back up, runs in circles and makes her baroo sound; Basenji's are the best!
  • My basenjis!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    Great looking basenjis you have there! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
  • Basenji Park

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    16k Views
    B
    Thanks Mark, welcome to the forum. Put your snow shoes on and trek on down to PA.:D Sadly it's not as nice and colorful at Basenji Park this time of year.:( It's a labor of love and I can't wait for the warm weather to return so I can plant more stuff!:eek: