Skip to content

Meet Cairo :)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Meet Solar

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    3 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    F
    Thank you for all the info and if I can get more info on his mother I will include it.
  • Meet Bailey!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    11 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    B
    He sure looks clever
  • Meet Rambo!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @doggonecrazy said in Meet Rambo!: Did you check for connected toes? Also, I would like to know a reputable dog DNA company who includes Basenji in their database. Typically, the more dogs in their testing, the more accurate. Thus far, Mars Wisdom Panel 3 has the largest group, including basenji and coyote and breeds most the others don't, making it the most affordable and most accurate UNLESS you want to pay out $200. In which case the newer Embark seems truly spectacular. Whatever you use, make sure they have basenji in their data bank. Most don't. http://www.dogbreedidentifier.com/embark-dog-dna-test-revi…/ http://www.theverge.com/…/embark-dog-dna-startup-disease-ri… http://fortune.com/2015/06/25/dog-dna-tests/
  • Meet Cali!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    3 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    serenjaneS
    Congratulations on your new fur baby.
  • Meet Ernest

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    22k Views
    A
    @DebraDownSouth: they make them cute so you don't pinch their heads off! It is still tempting sometimes! ;)
  • Cairo!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    Chealsie508C
    Timesthemyth: he is something alright…lol. I think I've gotten used to it and perhaps desensitized. I don't realize how bad it looks until I read it back on the forum..lol He's gotten way better since being a pup...I always have to be super vigilant with him though..in regards to other people, other dogs, objects and things...it's constant and perpetual toddlerness! My next one will be well behaved, easy and reliable..I'm determined for that to be the case!