Skip to content

Basenji meeting

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    kray14K
    [image: 1575434982821-img_4047-resized.jpg] [image: 1575435022062-img_4052-resized.jpg]
  • Meet Rosie, possible Basenji/Terrier Mix

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    2 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    F
    We also have a possible Basenji/Terrier (Yorkie) mix. I've had some doubts, but seeing this picture of Rosie, I can't help but see my Rebel. Such a great looking dog, and if she's anything like our girl, you're in for a treat!
  • Meet Jax, our basenji mystery mix

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    @Nancy-Berry that is so funny I often described him as a horse and his smooth trot reminds me of a Tennessee Walking Horse
  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    16k Views
    R
    Thank you Debra. Sayblee is a very good looking dog and I love the way adult Basenjis bodies fill out as adults. I like how the brown goes down her legs too giving the appearance of white socks. I will definitely keep your words in mind should I see any signs of aggression forming as he matures. I can only pray I luck out and he continues to get along well.
  • Atlanta Basenji Meet-Up

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I wish we had a lure coursing FENCED IN area.
  • Not a basenji, but…

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    After striking out with my first 2 B's I figured I'd give my other love a try! She is wonderful so far, potty training is kicking our butt..as with any puppy. We have only had her a week yesterday so I'm sure this is gonna be fun! She is giving us (my gf and I, our 3 cats and Sid) a run for our money! Sid is very jealous though, which is what we wanted. We need him to desire attention instead of just laying around all day long. Wish us luckkkk with the ol' man.