Skip to content

Have you ever seen a two headed basenji?

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    kray14K
    [image: 1575434982821-img_4047-resized.jpg] [image: 1575435022062-img_4052-resized.jpg]
  • Am I Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    25k Views
    elbrantE
    @creambasenji Please start a new topic/thread in Member Introductions when you upload an image of your "cream" basenji. That way, more people will see it. (thanks!)
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    MothM
    Congratulations :) What lovely dogs!
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Not a basenji, but…

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    After striking out with my first 2 B's I figured I'd give my other love a try! She is wonderful so far, potty training is kicking our butt..as with any puppy. We have only had her a week yesterday so I'm sure this is gonna be fun! She is giving us (my gf and I, our 3 cats and Sid) a run for our money! Sid is very jealous though, which is what we wanted. We need him to desire attention instead of just laying around all day long. Wish us luckkkk with the ol' man.
  • His head again..

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    JannekeJ
    Thanks everyone.. I'm getting all shy here :o @mauigirl: How's the new camera? It's a challenge ;) Haha.. Lots of thinks to remember. My first shots were all white.. BF took pics the night before in our living room.. so he adjusted the settings… And I forgot to put them back the way I wanted them... :rolleyes: