• Those picture are just great!! 🙂

• And you would expect to find any self respecting Basenji someplace else?… Only the best room in the house will do... and they will find it too!!! Great pictures.

• Love those towers! We have one here in our front window, but Kipawa really hasn't figured it out yet. Maybe 🙂 he is respecting that it belongs to the cats.

Great pictures, and excellent idea about the humidifier, because the air can get super dry in our homes at this time of year.

• LOL it seems obvious to me you need THREE of them to ensure your poor cat gets one.

• Basenji's are like plants- they always find and gravitate towards the sun!

• aww how cute 🙂

• sun and view, what good b folks you are!

• First Basenji's

Haha, I can see them springing up in one graceful leap too, JUST like a cat.
    Poor Spooky…
    Yes, I think a few more cat/Basenji towers around the house are called for...

• @curlytails:

Haha, I can see them springing up in one graceful leap too, JUST like a cat.
    Poor Spooky…
    Yes, I think a few more cat/Basenji towers around the house are called for...

Actually, fortunately for them its right beside the bed, so leap up on the bed & then step onto the tower for them.
    And yes. It is obvious I'm going to have to get another tower. I think if I got another one exactly the same & placed them side by side, perpendicular to the way the current one is arranged, there would be plenty of sun space for everybody. Unfortunately, there aren't any other windows on that side of the house.

• maybe the cat just sees how cute and cozy they look, so she doesn't want to bother them. what a nice kitty….

Suggested Topics