• hehe love the one where he's lickin his nose 🙂

• Wonderful pictures! The first one is so elegant - calendar material for sure. Love the curious little guy checking out the inside of the tree too.

• Wonderful pics and beautiful nature! 🙂

• More great pictures of your handsome boy. Thank you for posting.

• @eeeefarm:

Wonderful pictures! Looks like your dog is having a great time. What lake…...or river.......is that?

It's actually the pacific ocean :p

Wreck Beach is a famous "clothing optional" beach in Vancouver but it's gotten too cold for the nudists so now Jake and I can enjoy it.

• @stazy:

Wreck Beach is a famous "clothing optional" beach in Vancouver but it's gotten too cold for the nudists so now Jake and I can enjoy it.

Doggies can run around nude there in the winter though. 🙂 Really superb pictures - what camera do you use?

• @Kipawa:

Doggies can run around nude there in the winter though. 🙂 Really superb pictures - what camera do you use?

Ha exactly! And thanks, I have a Panasonic dmc lx5. It's a top range point and shoot…Don't really feel like committing to a DSLR at this point.

• @stazy:

O.K. I would have guessed ocean…...because of the rather large driftwood......but your QTH is Edmonton. Yeah, I know about wreck beach. My best friend used to live in Vancouver.....

• @eeeefarm:

O.K. I would have guessed ocean…...because of the rather large driftwood......but your QTH is Edmonton. Yeah, I know about wreck beach. My best friend used to live in Vancouver.....

Haha yeah, I've moved…Guess I forgot to update my status here.

• Stunning pictures!

Suggested Topics