Skip to content

Funny Picture

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Kell pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    V
    Awwww, the imfamous Kell!!!! I can picture him running with the scissors!!!!!! He's too cute!!!!:):) Love Kell stories!!!
  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    L
    Thank you, all, for the compliments! Ty's registered name is Apex Tyvola. He just turned 3 and is recently retired from the show ring. Zeenie is between 11 & 13 and is a BRAT dog originally found in Illinois: I've had her 9 years now and she is an angel (w/ horns, occasionally:rolleyes:)
  • Funny Photoshoot

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    J
    I am a teacher and the computers at our school have this. The kids absolutely love it, and they make some really cool stuff!
  • New Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    QuercusQ
    VERY nice!!!! Love the BWs
  • Pictures of Gaia

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    BarklessdogB
    I love the cat & puppy pictures Basenji's are cat/dogs after all.
  • Caption this picture

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    basenjibratzB
    Talk about cutting up the rug! That boy can dance!