Skip to content

We want to wish you all a..

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • CattleJack wants Basenji sibling

    Basenji Talk
    30
    2 Votes
    30 Posts
    10k Views
    D
    Thanks for the comments and support, everyone! Much appreciated!
  • Should i go for a Basenji (I do want one)?

    Basenji Talk
    19
    1 Votes
    19 Posts
    7k Views
    ZandeZ
    A good job, well done !
  • Double car crate advice wanted

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Thank you for your reply Helena. I have found some double crates on various websites and am waiting until we get the new car before purchasing.
  • Anybody want a Basenji????

    Basenji Talk
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    21k Views
    P
    Yes, so far so good. I forgot to mention that the new sliding door plus the new doggy door replacement will cost me AUS$1000.00. Gee I love my basenjis. Is there nothing I won't spend on them??? Getting back to Pepper, I have to agree that she is a smart dog. She worked out how to evade the water spray hazzard to headbang the doggy door and get inside. Who said basenjis weren't smart???
  • Ew Zip! why would you want to smell like that?!?!?!?!?!

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    hdolbowH
    uggh reminds me of my parents dog. Lady, in her younger years, would take cat poo out of the litter box and eat/roll in it. outside she would do the same with random poo on the ground. just be glad you didnt have to clean up the carpet too! lol:p
  • Want #2.. male or female?

    Basenji Talk
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    16k Views
    luzmery928L
    ues escpecially since he's my first born(lol) I will be most protective of him