Skip to content

Snow Basenji

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Declan the Basenji

    Off Topic
    11
    2 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    elbrantE
    @dagodingo sad, but true
  • Celebrities and basenjis

    Off Topic
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    20k Views
    MDSPHOTOM
    Yes Courtney Thorne-Smith does have B's. [image: attachment_p_148142_0_is0302e.jpg]
  • Hyena or basenji?

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    What an interesting group of pictures. I don't get a good feeling when looking at these pictures - I get a feeling that the animals look as if they are being exploited. The dog at the bottom right does looks a little like a basenji or pharoah hound or a mix of the two.
  • Snow Dogs

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love it, they were actually sliding down the hill..
  • Tom in the snow

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    I'm hoping he is better Victoria, he finished his antibiotics on Tuesday so fingers crossed
  • Snow

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Too true Belinda, why should we ;)