Skip to content

A little ticked off

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Mean little Brat

    Basenji Talk
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    16k Views
    dmcartyD
    I don't know about sons but I'm sure it doesn't work on Hubby's
  • This video ticks me off

    Basenji Talk
    45
    0 Votes
    45 Posts
    31k Views
    AlexA
    I agree, Lsanders thank you for sharing that.
  • Tick?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    QuercusQ
    @Jylly18: Thanks for the advice, I think her bump is way too small to be a tick. She still has it tonight but on closer inspection it looks like a small pimple or clogged hair folicle. The only weird thing is you would think it would be tender, but she let me look at it and stuff without even flinching…oh well, either way it doens't look too harmful. Lots of dogs get these….if they are not too hard, sometimes you can express them...but usually they will eventually go away on their own.
  • Little bums….

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    MaxBooBooBearM
    hahaha. Cute photo. I had to put storage boxes under my bed because Tyler and Zoey could actually fit all the way under and would crawl around under there, and I was worried about them getting stuck–especially Tyler since he's bigger/taller than Zoey.
  • Funny Little Story

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    bethp14B
    @Vegas: "Sorry sir, he always does this when he smells bacon." Ha! That's funny. :D It's sure not fun getting a ticket though. Sure sorry to hear that. Stinkin' slow semi :)
  • A Little Nervous

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    alkiteA
    Our intent was to only be a foster home for Zeus. All in all, I think things would have improved with time. I talked with his new parents this morning and he is 90 lbs of happy! :D