• Meet James (pictures from yesterday)

James!! this is the way they hold showcats

just woke up 😃

WOW

Great head

Some other pictures from the cattery

Mommy and daddy from James (mommy is on the left, at the other side of the fence)

Dad, a top show cat

Playing with the Chi

Playing

These are pics from the other litter, the little guy is on the left.. his sister on the right

You can see the difference in apperance… 😞

He likes to eat… :D!

stil have to wait about 17 hours.... :rolleyes::eek:

• Houston

Great pictures..he is adorable, his spots are stunning..huge congrats..

• Wow,James is a magnificent Cat. I noticed the younger Kittens aren't spotty, do they develop the spots later then?
    What are Bengal's temperament like?

• What a handsome boy!! The markings are very interesting.

• He is absolutely beautiful. I love this picture

@thunderbird8588:

Wow,James is a magnificent Cat. I noticed the younger Kittens aren't spotty, do they develop the spots later then?
    What are Bengal's temperament like?

Bengals come in all different colors this website has nice pictures of the different bengal colors and patterns http://www.nitewindes.com/pattern.html The two younger ones could be a different pattern as usually at that age you can usually see their full coat pattern at about 4 weeks of age. They are also like brindle dogs where the stripes will spread out as the dog grows, with the cats the will spread out. I don't know that much of Bengal coat, but I think the younger ones might be a "marble" coat pattern

• Basenji_fan is right, the little ones have a different pattern it called: Marbled

Marbled cats are turning lighter when they grow, just as brindle basenji's!

Caracter of Bengals are pretty much the same as Basenji's 😃
    Very very naughty, sweet to the family, great with other pets, not a cat you must have allone, a bit difficult to train.
    It's a breed that is very close to nature, that's seen in their caracter..
    It's a basenji in a cat jacket 😃

• He arrived!!!

Everyting goes very well!
    James is a very sweet kitty and snores the wole time 😉

Buana and Chafuko are totally in love… Chafuko plays a mommy 😃
    With Spaik it goes fine so far..
    He doesn't attack James and he let him explore the living room...
    Spaik left the living room and is upstairs so it's really exciting how it will go at night... :rolleyes:

Here the pictures!!!!

Putting his stuff in the room

Chafuko thinks he could fit in it

If he knew what was coming…

James!

James show his caracter

Can we play with him???

Contact!

too cute

😃 😃

Sleeping

Tickle my tummy???

Buddha will keep an eye on James

Sigh.. i'll stay here… grumpy old man lol

• Good to see that Buana and Chafuko have accepted James so well. I don't know anything about Bengals but I love James's head. He looks so intelligent.

• Houston

Absolutely a doll, how precious..

I love how well the dogs and Spaik has taken to him already, good sign..

• Some new pictures from yesterday!

😃

Chafuko is totally in love…

Buana is the favorite

Spaiky behaved so well, at night the must have had their quality time because in the morning, they were friends… 😃

James showed Spaik, Spaik is the boss…

• what a beautiful addition to your family - Bengals are a lovely breed. Its great that both dogs and spaik get on well with him.

I have 2 siamese - they lived happily with all the dobermanns for 14 years - but then Tilly the Basenji arrived and decided she hunts everything - its just easier for us to keep them separate now. They look at each other through a gate and Tilly still has that look in her eyes that lets you know she thinks they are just lunch!

• Too bad Tilly want to eat the cats, when we?re walking the boys they would do it too I think but Spaik is the boss and James is too cute to eat (they told me) 😃

• He is such a beautiful little boy - kudos to Spaik for deciding to get along with him. I'd love to have him - or any kitten, we love them so much. But, our 16 year old calico cat sometimes looks like a toy to one of our B's, so I don't dare. The old kitty takes care of herself, and has given both of my girls some scars - but she still does not appreciate living with dogs.

Suggested Topics