Skip to content

Riley Ann Love Her!!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • We do love are Basenjis

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    5k Views
    No one has replied
  • Kipawa loves yogurt

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    tanzaT
    @Kipawa: So I see we have lots of yogurt loving basenjis! So cool. :) Yes, we plan on reshooting the video again. And this time I'm going to shut up. I sound snarky! Lovely how the voice changes as we age. Like grey hair wasn't enough? LOL…. I am right there with you!!!
  • They love eachother so much

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    BuanaB
    Irena, I did saw a picture on facebook I think? So cute!
  • Who loves the sun?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    Congratulations on the clear fanconi results for Bowpi. So nice to have that out of the way!
  • Photos of Anne~

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    crystalncodyC
    She's so cute! She has such and innocent/startled look on her face.
  • Still in love with sticks..

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    JannekeJ
    @wizard: Janneke - I just love your photos. Can you come over here and take pictures of mine? :) Sure.. If I can eat and sleep at your place ;) :D