Here's your chance….....

• @BART:

Well, I've voted. my question is, Who is this 'Col. Potter Cairn Rescue'? They seem to be far and away in 1st place. Yes, I could 'Google' but I'm lazy about that kinda stuff.:D

I don't know, but if we all keep voting everyday we can ask em as we pass on our way too 1****st. :rolleyes:

• **Just a reminder to please take the time to vote each and every day.

We're almost halfway thru and still barely holdin on to 7th..:rolleyes:

• I hate to say it, but do you think some people have found a way to vote more than once a day? Not that I would do this (I am soooo ethical), but it does make you wonder how one group can be so far ahead of others.

• **We are about to be passed by some 'Blind Cats'. :eek:

Now we moved up to 6th., but passed by 'Blind Cats'. :o

I don't know of any Basenji that would want us to allow that to happen.

So step up folks…..BRAT is counting on all of us.....every day..:rolleyes:**

• **Not only did the 'Blind Cats' get around us, but we never got past the 'Cat House' either…..:eek:

How will I ever explain this to my boys..:o 😕

We need to right this wrong..:D**

• 9th place–-😕

• **BRAT's in 10th place and there's only two weeks left.

This should NOT be happeneing…....:(**

• I am still voting, twice when I am at work, come on everybody vote for Brat!

• I appreciate the intent, but it is cheating to vote repeat times. And if from same IP address can result in your votes being disqualified, not just day of vote but all. Don't risk it. Play fair, vote once, and nag all your friends to help ! 🙂

• I vote from home and from work which is two addresses. I only work p/t so it isn't everyday, in addition I couldn't vote for three weeks because I was away, I will be away for a further two weeks so wont be able to vote again.

My daughter also has basenjis and can't vote because we share ip address so my work one is on her behalf, it isn't cheating. We both want brat to do well.

• They slipped a notch! 😞 I am sending this to everyone in my address book… I rarely ask or send mass mailings... maybe once a year, so hopefully it will help. Just one big effort by all of us here may be a great one!

PLEASE help, we have slipped and need your help. It's down to the wire... unless your fave is in top, why not throw your vote to a group that can win... say... the one that got me Cara?
    search under Garland, TX and Basenji Rescue and Transport will come right up

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3

• I have been offline for 3 days so haven't been able to vote - hopefully i'll be ok for the next few days. It's such a pity as BRAT Tx held a good place at first. Come ob folks!!

• **We're barely hanging on to 10th. and this Sunday is the end.

Ya probably already know what needs to be done…...:rolleyes:

Thanks for all your votes....but don't stop yet....;)**

• We hung on to 10, and I sent it to everyone I knew, posted on facebook. I tried!

Does anyone know what 10th overall gives BRAT? Gosh knows after the FL rescue they are very much needing money. 😞

• I vote every day. I guess other groups have more people helping them.
    Sigh.

Suggested Topics