Skip to content

We're gonna take out them frogs….

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Mrs. Walters 'helping out' in the garden

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    B
    You're right! She's totally the supervisor! Now if I could only get her to weed....
  • Who says B's don't like kids!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    R
    Lol, lovely pictures, hehe zombasenji's
  • I'll take this as a sign…

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    KanangaK
    That looks just like the green couch stuffing that i come home to most days (I stopped getting the small tear in the couch sealed after he kept opening the same spot). It's not in a visible location anyways… silly dogs they are :D
  • Buddy takes a hike

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    It's just very expensive here. That is what I have heard. We have it good here in Texas, still resonable and so far the economy has not bit us too hard.. but the scenery you have, somebody has to pay for it…lol. That is why we visit Sweden once a year, for scenery and ..oh, of course for family..
  • We're adopting!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    nala121498N
    Congrats! I'm so moved by everyone's adoptions lately…those lucky dogs and humans...
  • They grow up 'FAST'

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    senjiS
    This probably won't help, but Deke is really short for Zindeku it means "protective charm" in swahili. Thats not his registered name. His name describes his personallity now, but not when he was a puppy. He grew into it.