Skip to content

The Lovely Miss Wheat

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Miss Wheat

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    11k Views
    P
    Sharron - thank you for the further news on Miss Wheat. I too will be looking up the procedure as although it doesn't apply over here it's always interesting to have that information. Once aain congratulations in having Miss Wheat in your home
  • Brotherly love

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Awe those are great pics, I just love Otis' dark color, he is so handsome
  • True Love

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Very nice!
  • Donkey love

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    AndrewnShangoA
    These are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!
  • Diego loves you!

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    QuercusQ
    @Basenji_Boy: Yep, same here…...monkey madness.:D SAME here! Wierd….the only toy that Ivy never shredded with a blue monkey with brown arms and legs...I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere around here.
  • Miss Dixie

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    i think she qualifies as a basenji, she sings, she pulls on her leash, she understands everything we say, she has an attitude. shes also got the white on the end of her tail and look at those huge ears. im trying to post another photo… it keeps telling me my file is too big. i cant make it any smaller, grrr