Skip to content

The boys love my butt!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My boys

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    K
    so in love! Why when I see any pictures of basenji's i fall in love with each and everyone of them!? so sweet
  • Who loves the sun?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    Congratulations on the clear fanconi results for Bowpi. So nice to have that out of the way!
  • Would Love Your Opinion!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Oh awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Diego loves you!

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    QuercusQ
    @Basenji_Boy: Yep, same here…...monkey madness.:D SAME here! Wierd….the only toy that Ivy never shredded with a blue monkey with brown arms and legs...I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere around here.
  • My boys are smoochable!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    J
    Keiki sure is cute! Boy, the vaca photos are great. I am jealous! Where is the house on the penisula along the blue water? (Just before the lighthouse pics I think.) I want to go there!!! :D
  • My boy Duke

    Show Off Your Dog
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    20k Views
    J
    Yikes! I wonder if once you start with a basenji, you never end with just one!! I guess we become "special" people once our B bolts throught the door. I'm just not sure what kind of accent you put on "special" and if I want that title…you know, the Saturday Night Live "Special"!