• The snow is gone since today.. but two days ago it looked like this.. (Sorry for the amount of pics ;))

Lycia!

And Mirtillo

Are you cold Tillo?

Sniffing together

You called me?

Running together

Tillo

Lycia is still cold..

More running!

..and sniffing πŸ˜ƒ

Cutie πŸ™‚

Tillo claiming a tree πŸ˜ƒ :rolleyes:

Lycia hunting

Shake it baby! πŸ˜ƒ

Winter Wonderland

Lycia back to hunting

Tillo running towards the camera πŸ™‚

Tillo having fun in the snow

Lycia paying attention

"Do you know why we're on this table?!"

"'Mommy' wants to take some nice pics.. Just look pretty like me" πŸ™‚

"Something like this?!"

Mr. Handsome πŸ™‚

Cold face

Together

Tillo found a STICK πŸ˜ƒ

Other dogs coming our way

Another nice headshot

Tillo hears three hunting Beagles..

"Maybe I can see them if I try really hard.."

Lycia hopes she doesn't miss anything while peeing πŸ˜ƒ

Lycia enjoying a nice scent..

Lyc at full speed

Tillo following a trace

And last: Tillo running

• Your photos are always so well timed and cropped there is no need to apologize for the number you post. I love looking at your photos. Well done!

• Yes - all snow has gone 😞

I love the "Lycia paying attention" one! πŸ˜ƒ

• Awesome pics!! Looks like they had as much fun as you did!

• I agree with AJs Human, your photos are so good that it doesn't matter how many you send…never enough!

• Thanks all πŸ™‚

@Kingsley: they enjoyed it very much. Like it was a new world they needed to explore πŸ™‚

• Great pics!!!

Were is Mirtillo's beautifull jacket???? πŸ˜ƒ

• @Buana:

Great pics!!!

Were is Mirtillo's beautifull jacket???? πŸ˜ƒ

He didn't want to wear it.. :rolleyes:
    I only put it on when it's really cold or when he's on a short leash and after agility..

• Greetings everyone! We are new to the forum and we are preparing to adopt our first basenji so we are doing tons of research so that we are prepared before we bring it home to introduce to our dog- a german shepherd/ lab mix and our bengal cat. We are very excited and happy to see a community online that we are now a part of. Beautiful photos Janneke!

• @Family:

Greetings everyone! We are new to the forum and we are preparing to adopt our first basenji so we are doing tons of research so that we are prepared before we bring it home to introduce to our dog- a german shepherd/ lab mix and our bengal cat. We are very excited and happy to see a community online that we are now a part of. Beautiful photos Janneke!

Welcome to the forum and thank you for doing your research. If you want, you can introduce yourself under "Member Introductions", just press on "New thread" and start typing πŸ™‚

We love pictures, also from non-basenji pets, so please add them to your post as well πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

• Houston

Janneke, you've done it again..wonderful series of awesome pictures..they are all so beautiful.
    Tillo looks so cold in some of them, but I know how it is, Otis refuses to wear his jacket too, yet he shivers with each step he takes..so silly.
    Thanks for sharing Tillo and Lycia with all of us..

• Beautiful Pics Janneke

• Great pics πŸ†’! I want more and more pics of them :D.
    Lycia has a beautiful coat.

• Beautiful pictures as always, we love them no matter how many!

Suggested Topics