Skip to content

The "Rain" Litter - names needed

Basenji Puppy Pen

Suggested Topics

  • Male Names

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    14k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Be sure to post lots of pictures when you finally have him - we all love puppy pictures!
  • Vote: which name???

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    12k Views
    T
    I agree, I wait to be around a pup for a bit and then often pick a name that ties to the registered name; FoPaw's Designated Driver "Sober" FoPaw's Little Bit of Luck "Clover" FoPaw's Oh My God "Odin" FoPaw's Makes U Wonder "Stevie" FoPaw's Lead Singer "Diva" there are many more but these are a couple that come to mind, owners have picked similar matches. Jordan Reed has chosen some very clever names as well. Atarasi D'Lucks Edition "Eddie" (Clover's brother) Atarasi About Face "Sarge" Atarasi All About Me "Mimi" I love playing with names like this. I like Oakley myself but I think you'll be surprised to know exactly what his name is when you get him home. Good luck with the new baby. Therese
  • I need help naming my new basenji pup!!

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    99
    0 Votes
    99 Posts
    75k Views
    misspodhradskyM
    Thank you Tanza. I was very curious. ill have to check out AKC. Thank you AgileBasenji. Yes i do live here so it would just be for fun and for some experience. I dont blame you on the points tho because it would be alot of money to not get anything out of it.
  • Need Some Advice

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    MacPackM
    Two is great! We have 3 and love it, only problem is when all three want to get loving at the same time and I only have 2 hands. They do keep each other company when you aren't home, and no human can really play the way another basenji can play. It may take a few days or weeks for them to work out their relationship, or they may hit it off right away. But I definatelyrecommend 2!
  • Need Call Names for 5 Males

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    misspodhradskyM
    Sisco, Skylar, Shadow, Sidka, Snoopy, Scooby, Shylo. Max, Marvin, Meeko, Marty, Mud, Melvin. Dewie, Lewie, Stewie, Tewie, Chewie. Casper, Cadence, Comet, Cobie, cwaker, Corezon, Carson, Camden. idk. lol I hope i have helped…they arent the best but you never know. Some people like what other people dont. :) I knkow how you feel though, I am trying to name my little female red white basenji but so far have not foudn the perfect name! Well, Good luck!
  • Names ?

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    P
    sweeet :) thats a cute name