Skip to content

We almost lost Buana last night

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • My Basenji Refuses to Poop at Night!

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    4k Views
    ZandeZ
    @tanza rehab is going well - I can walk without sticks around the house and garden - but leg gets very swollen. I no longer get emails reminding me of things happening on the Forum - strange - all the settings seem to to OK. Wish the emails could be turned back on. Yes, I have known several instances - some of my own puppies that I have sold and many other people I have come across over the years (almost 40 of them LOL) tell the same story.
  • Lost Basenji in Russia

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    N
    From what I've gathered, the dog is in a Basenji experienced home and she can stay there as long as she has to. The people that are caring for the dog have contacted know breeders in the area and have placed ads in the newspaper and online. Members from BRaT and Basenji Club of America have this cross posted. There are a lot of people, local and internationally, trying to help this Basenji girl find her way home.
  • Night crying /howling…

    Basenji Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    14k Views
    E
    yes Dan i have ,,,,,loads hahaha erica
  • Nightly grooming

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    KanangaK
    @-Clar|Emm|Kai-: What we find hysterical and gross at the same time is how he scratches himself with his hind paw, sniffs it and then begins to clean and chew his nails…cute...weird...funny...B's are the best! My B does this quite frequently. He also does it with his dew claws when he's scratching his face. I find it funny. :D
  • Lost Dog Dayton Ohio

    Basenji Talk
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    WBLW
    Woo Hoo thats great news, glad he was found!!
  • Lost Basenji: Columbus, Ohio

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    WBLW
    Alright GREAT news!!!