• Every night, Katie, the one we think has B in the mix, right when we are settling down to go to sleep, decides that it is a good time for a full body grooming. I have never had another dog that grooms as thoroughly as she does. I think she grooms herself more thoroughly than some of our cats. Every night!
    Anyone else have this happen?

-Nicole

• LOL..our B cleans himself while staring at the mirror sometimes and yes, he grooms himself every single chance he can get.

What we find hysterical and gross at the same time is how he scratches himself with his hind paw, sniffs it and then begins to clean and chew his nails…cute...weird...funny...B's are the best!

• I don't think anyone in the house has to clean themselves-Sugar does it for them. She cleans everyone, right down to the boxer. The only one who won't let her is the old heeler x, Calli.

• What we find hysterical and gross at the same time is how he scratches himself with his hind paw, sniffs it and then begins to clean and chew his nails…cute...weird...funny...B's are the best!

This reminded me of our past Dog Max, he was an enormous Dog with huge paws and claws. He would very delicately scratch in his ear, sniff his claw and then eat whatever he'd fished out 😃

• Ella likes to catch up on her grooming at night. Sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night and hear her delicately licking away at some part of herself. I have come to find it very comforting. Some mornings we will wake up and pet her and her coat will be sooo soft and we can tell she has been up during the night preening.

• @-Clar|Emm|Kai-:

What we find hysterical and gross at the same time is how he scratches himself with his hind paw, sniffs it and then begins to clean and chew his nails…cute...weird...funny...B's are the best!

My B does this quite frequently. He also does it with his dew claws when he's scratching his face. I find it funny. 😃

Suggested Topics