Skip to content

Basenjis at the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • basenji

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    9k Views
    ZandeZ
    Last I heard, the Breed Club secretaries had more people waiting or wanting pups than were available . You could get on a list for a Basenji next winter but I very much doubt you will find one still unsold. Go to the website of the BCGB, or the Northern Basenji Society as you are in the North and you will find email addresses of the secretaries. They will put you in touch with breeders who may be planning a litter for puppies to become ready to leave the nest in about a year's time. Its a long wait I know, but you have most probably missed the boat for now. You are welcome to post me privately. Good luck!
  • My Basenji

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    6k Views
    krunzerK
    ….is a wingnut, but can spot a squirrel a mile away.
  • Is this a Basenji??

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    18k Views
    G
    My Basenji Billy is quite undershot; he's a purebred, his bottom jaw just didn't stop growing when it was supposed to. That's okay, I'm a bit of a sucker for a dog with an underbite anyway.:) He was my first rescue Basenji.
  • Basenji art site

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    AndrewA
    This has been one of my very favorite basenji websites since I discovered it about a year ago. So dead on & funny & educational all at the same time.
  • Basenji in Ancient Egyptian Art Blog

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    CraighC
    Very interesting site. Thanks for the link.
  • Basenji Art

    Basenji Talk
    25
    1 Votes
    25 Posts
    15k Views
    nala121498N
    Aw, isn't that sweet! What great subjects! It will be always be a treasure to have your Mom's painting of your beautiful pups!