Skip to content

Rocco is RBPIS today!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Safi is 1 today

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    38k Views
    SavingS
    @elbrant Yes, she's good an patient sometimes, I've been taking pics of her from day 1 so she's used to it, I'm allowed a couple of mins and no more though.
  • Photos of Elsa & Rocco

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    7k Views
    BARTB
    Love the pics! The first one especially. Black and white photography can be so much more expressive than color in the right hands. Big fan.
  • Today's Photos!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    As always… Great pics... (I can't wait to show them to my mom, she's crazy about Maya hahaha :D)
  • Today we celebrate..

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    wizardW
    Happy birthday Tillo - sorry a little late! What a beautiful photo book!
  • Dallas is one today!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    wizardW
    Happy birthday Dallas!
  • Rocco Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    mriddochM
    Roscoe does that also. I have a mirrored closet door and he will see himself in the mirror. He'll sit and stare at himself and sometimes reach out a paw and try to touch himself. I think he thinks there's another basenji looking at him.