Skip to content

Some pics of today..

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • First Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    lvossL
    Yes, the ultrasound showed 2 pups.
  • Teddy pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    @Kipawa: Nice pics! I have loved the name Gossy since I signed onto the forum and heard the name. What is the story behind the name 'Gossy'? Gossy comes from her kennel name - Sonbar's Tabloid Talk, aka Gossip aka Gossy. Teddy also comes from his kennel name - Sonbar's Xactlyas XpecTED
  • Today's Pics Part 1 - Ice Cream and Horses

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Great pictures..I love the last one as well.. We have horses in our neighborhood and Otis several times would go up to the fence and sniff hi to this one paint named Annie, until Annie's best friend and pasture mate, Star Buck, came along..a miniature goat..forget it, all Otis wanted to do was play with it, no interest what so ever in the horse anymore. So cute while it lasted though.
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @Kipawa: I love the licking/kiss picture. You can tell your basenji's almost think of Ryan as "their property". Great coursing photos - once your b's catch the lure, what is the look on their face? Is it like "darn it, I thought I was chasing a rabbit", or is just having the lure good enough for them. Sending you some nice hot tea and unpollinated fresh air. Hope you are feeling better soon. The only thing they think is: GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT :D
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    62
    0 Votes
    62 Posts
    41k Views
    JannekeJ
    Thanks for the pictures! Lovely to watch!
  • Jayden pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Moves nicely. I love to watch our basenji's when someone else is walking them, they seem to glide along, like thorough bred horses.