Skip to content

New to the BRAT site, my little foster pup Teddy

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • New to BRAT

    Basenji Rescue
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    S
    Sorry my welcome is so late. Let me know if you need anything re BRAT. I love that group!
  • We have a new Foster…

    Basenji Rescue
    50
    0 Votes
    50 Posts
    22k Views
    crystalncodyC
    That's so sweet. I'm glad there is a tentative truce now.
  • BRAT Transport

    Basenji Rescue
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    Can anyone on the list help her?
  • BRAT Needs Fosters

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    ChristyRutherfordC
    Very true. I have 2 boys now that I am trying to find a foster home for. Thanks for bring this to everyones attention:)
  • Foster Home

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    V
    yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BRAT- Truman

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    Oh, I will. I love happy endings when dog and family find each other. Hugs.