Skip to content

Brotherly love

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • We do love are Basenjis

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    5k Views
    No one has replied
  • For the Love of Mud

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I wish I could walk home and just stick him in the bath. But he rides in the back with towels and blankets that I wash. By the time I get home he is ALMOST clean. Thank goodness for cat like cleaning and short hair!
  • Chafuko and his brother

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    snorky998S
    Simply put, beautiful. Does the baby calm when touching the dogs? He still looks so tiny when in his daddy's arms. I think I'd title this "Where The Boys Are". (It's and old Connie Francis song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHZaFbwUHkc )
  • Who Loves Pizza??

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    proteinmanP
    Great pictures folks :D I think the phrase 'Chow Hounds' really applies. In the month with us Leo has learned that he gets no food while we are eating. So he lays on the rug under the table making sure we don't drop anything. If there is food on the table with no-one around that is fair game, my Naan the other night was a target. He will 'surf' the counters as in this first week picture, but now if we see him he knows OFF is coming so he pretends that he stretching with a 'What!, Who Me?' look. [image: attachment_p_76914_0_leokitchenw.jpg]
  • Photographer in love with our clan

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    5k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Just beautiful!!! :D
  • The boys love my butt!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    daynaD
    that is so funny, Dayna curls up next to my but, when I lie down on my side. they are funny!