Skip to content

Vote For Rescue

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Rescue in New York

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    Yea for Lily, and yea to all of those tireless folks who take the time to make sure these little lost souls get a new home.
  • Does this qualify as a rescue?

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    khanisK
    Puppy mill.
  • Help prevent a rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    MacPackM
    Our local Humane Society collects dog food donations (even opened bags) for distribution to those who can't afford to feed their pets. I try and drop off a bag once in a while, but I forget. Thanks for the reminder!
  • Have You Voted Today?

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    mauigirlM
    I'm going to put myself out there and say the white tiger to validate the vote really threw me for a loop!! I need to brush up on my wildlife, clearly! I'm going to go with my waaay overused excuse: they don't exist in hawaii :)
  • Rescue Challenge - vote for BRAT to win!

    Basenji Rescue
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    11k Views
    wizardW
    I just voted and BRAT is now #9 in the nation! Get out those votes and keep them coming (1 per day)!
  • I rescued a human today

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    Yes, we all know that feeling don't we. Hugs to you all.