Skip to content

Why we do rescue

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Does this qualify as a rescue?

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    khanisK
    Puppy mill.
  • How to Evaluate a Basenji Rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    21k Views
    S
    Getting the gov. involved won't do anything but hurt the legal folks. Just look at byb who go over the "legal" limit for ownership of animals in their care, or horders, who don't do even legal mandated care… Its going to take education and spay/neuter of any animal who leaves a shelter. It's going to take years...I only hope I see it in my lifetime.
  • UK Rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    Rita JeanR
    To dream the dream no resuce problems and a waiting list if you want one. Rita Jean
  • What color is this rescue?

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    KonaK
    She looks like my Kona (also a trindle)!! She sure is pretty. I hope she finds a home soon.
  • B Girl in IN rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    I will forward this to BRAT, but BRAT doesn't pay for dogs…if the shelter wants to release her to BRAT, I am sure they can help her. But thank you for letting me know. I will send this on asap.
  • I do rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    20k Views
    S
    Imo, the difference between a nip and a bite is if the skin is broken and they draw blood. Puppies and some uneducated adult dogs nip…its not something anyone wants, but imo it can be corrected. A bite, a totally diffent issue and something that should be eval. on a case by case event.