Skip to content

B Girl in IN rescue

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • OH-Mansfield-Possible Male Tri B or B Mix in Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    I was told he only weighed 10-15 lbs. Perhaps he is a Chi/Terrier mix instead. Jennifer
  • IL-Danville-B Mix Needs New Rescue or Home ASAP!

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    This dog has been rescued, vetted, neutered and will be going to his new home! Jennifer
  • B mix (mostly B?) in the Bay Area, CA

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    G
    @Schouiffy: My parents are on the look out now, for a pair of Basenjis needing a home.. Preferably young adults (so if any of you are in the know, send me a email!) but I saw this guy on Petfinder, http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16733745 Is that not the cutest face ever!!??? And if anybody wants to help the above little dog let me know. He is at risk in an overcrowded shelter. They asked BRAT to take him, BRAT doesn't really take in mixes. I have a little video: http://sharing.theflip.com/session/645da647669be15405ce662be0268cff/video/15572896 -Joanne
  • Rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    L
    Yes, if you have both Explorer and Firefox/Mozilla installed, you can vote once on each browser!
  • 2 b's drumped at shelter, one eye b to rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    7k Views
    S
    He is just a joy! I wanted to take him home myself! What a sweet boy. He is getting fixed on fri, and I will let you know when we have found a home for him. I took him 200 miles in the car and he was crated…not one peep... Someone will hit the jackpot with him!
  • Is B' Rescue of SoCal still around?

    Basenji Rescue
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    hey fellow californians… i actually got my Basenji from BRAT and i know they are looking for foster parents (temporary). i just wanted to reply to this thread to let you know im trying to arrange a SOCAL get together. click on this link below and reply if you're interested! http://www.basenjiforum.com/showthread.php?t=2185 cheers eric