Skip to content

Why we do rescue

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Rescue dog hates me

    Basenji Rescue
    50
    0 Votes
    50 Posts
    33k Views
    B
    Yes, our 2 'pretty' cats are exactly that. They like to be touched when THEY like to be touched, cuddle when THEY want to cuddle and if it isn't on their time then you my as well forget they exist! They are beautiful cats and you just want to scoop them up and love on them but they hate it! Lol
  • Rescue in Iowa

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    dashD
    Keith is in Indy and BEAR is in Dayton, OH
  • UK Rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    Rita JeanR
    To dream the dream no resuce problems and a waiting list if you want one. Rita Jean
  • What color is this rescue?

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    KonaK
    She looks like my Kona (also a trindle)!! She sure is pretty. I hope she finds a home soon.
  • I rescued a human today

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    Yes, we all know that feeling don't we. Hugs to you all.
  • What rescue does for any basenji you adopt.

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    B
    hi sharon. I feel like I know you. I have read your stuff on Brat. I am glad that you are getting the word out on Brat. Mabel, My B was adopted from there. I cannot say enough good things about people in that organization. Actually I'm in that organization. We are good people. Mabel's foster was very helpful with helping me understand her behavior. I think a lot of it was due to fact Mabel is an alpha female. Well just thought I would say hi bubsgram94